1. Try taking calcium or magnesium supplements as they can naturally reduce water weight. Also take of these supplements before the menstrual cycle starts the fluid retention and bloating.
2. Reduce the intake of sodium to avoid PMS bloating naturally. Also eat fresh fruits and vegetables as well as avoid high-sodium foods including fast foods and processed foods.
3. Drink lot of water which is a quick remedy for the water weight. Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day to avoid excess fluid in the body.
4. Reduce the intake of certain foods such as red meat, carbonated drinks which can cause gas and bloating.
5. Do light exercise regularly to reduce bloating which can also reduce the PMS symptoms such as mood swings and cramping.