1. When lining implants on sciatic nerve, it may cause condition to sciatica which is known as sciatic endometriosis. Sciatica means irritation of sciatic nerve because of herniated disc.
2. While the tissue implant takes place, the lining will function, means it will begin bleeding similar to other menstrual cells which does the process of menses.
3. Women having a sciatic endometriosis may also face leg pain because endometriosis irritates sciatic nerve. As the sciatic nerve is spread till the leg, the sciatic endometriosis can cause leg pain.
4. The most usual sign of sciatic endometrosis is the pelvic pain. Due to lining bleeds, it starts to develop pressure that causes pain.
5. While facing severe pain, a surgery can remove the endometriosis that affects the nerve and reduce the pain. Apart from this sciatic endometriosis can be treated with proper prescription medicines.
6. Sciatic endometriosis can also cause hip pain as it affects the hip which can irritate the hip joint and reduce the movement of the hip by spreading to hip ligaments.
[intlink id="806" type="post" /]